Local Land Services is a regional-focused NSW Government agency delivering quality customer services to farmers, landholders and the wider community.
We help people make better decisions about the land they manage and assist rural and regional communities to be profitable and sustainable into the future.
Our staff work closely with the community and investors to improve and protect our primary industries and natural environment.
Listed below are a few of the distinct projects we are working on to achieve this:
HOW WE HELP
We connect people with groups, information, support and funding to improve agricultural productivity and better manage our natural resources. Our experienced staff can answer questions on issues including:
- agricultural production
- natural resource management
- help during emergencies.
We can support you with information and resources to:
- improve your agricultural productivity
- control declared pests and meet your legal obligations
- manage and improve our natural resources.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
What’s new and on near you, have your say and hear some great yarns:
- Have your say by registering on our Community Engagement Hub
- Keep up to date with our E-Newsletter for news, projects, opportunities, grants and events
- Check out our Seeds for Success Podcast series
- Make sure you check our social media or website for our ever evolving suite of Webinars